Madison Asset Protection Lawyer
Talented Legal Professionals Guiding You
At Krause Estate Planning & Elder Law Center, our legal professionals have been proudly helping clients throughout the greater Madison area draft comprehensive legal strategies to protect their assets. Our founding attorney, Dan Krause, is a Board-Certified Estate Planning Law Specialist who has helped thousands of clients feel confident about their futures. Do you need an effective estate plan that will protect your wealth and assets from nefarious parties? Then reach out to our law office today to discuss which legal tools you need to ensure your assets are fully protected.
What Is Asset Protection?
Comprehensive asset protection requires detailed planning to precisely preserve wealth and avoid losing it because of business losses, taxes, and other unexpected obstacles. We know that you don’t want to risk losing your entire fortune, which is why you need to reach out to us to discuss the following:
- Asset Planning: Your house, real estate investments, stock, and retirement accounts are all valuable components of your estate. Our legal team can work with you to account for all of your assets so we can determine which legal tools you need for your unique plan.
- Liability Protection: Our legal professionals are familiar with the different ways to minimize risks from state and federal tax liens, claims from creditors and collection agencies, and ex-spouses or ex-business partners.
We Can Identify Potential Risks to Your Assets
Our legal team is committed to helping clients implement proven legal strategies that will help preserve their wealth and shield assets. Krause Estate Planning & Elder Law Center in Madison represents professionals, small business owners, property owners, and others who are concerned about potential litigation, judgments, liens, and fraud. Get in touch with our firm to discuss how using special trusts, business entities, and other legal arrangements can protect your best interests.
Contact our legal team today if you need help protecting your personal and business assets from the following:
- Professional malpractice liability
- Personal injury suffered on your property
- Personal injury resulting from a motor vehicle accident
- Lawsuits filed by former business partners
- Personal liability of corporate officers and directors
- Liability arising from misconduct
We Are Ready to Get to Work Protecting Your Assets
We use customized precise legal strategies based on the nature of our client’s assets and the tax regulations that apply to them. Our goal is to protect our client's assets in a manner that is effective, legal, and ethical. We take great pride in our unique approach to handling cases, and we have a strong reputation for providing stellar legal service to clients across Madison.
Pursuit of Excellence