Helping You Navigate the Estate Planning Process
Planning for death or disability can be an uncomfortable thought and even overwhelming for most people due to the amount of paperwork and planning involved. At Krause Estate Planning & Elder Law Center, we provide hands-on guidance and customized planning through many aspects of your estate, health, and family.
Our estate planning attorneys can help you navigate a variety of complex issues during the planning process, including:
- Comprehensive estate planning document preparation
- Planning for ways to minimize estate taxes
- Exploring gifting options
- Protecting your assets from financial predators
- Addressing issues on the upbringing of young children or loved ones with special needs
- Determining how and who manages your affairs if you are incapacitated
- Preferences on what will happen to you in end-of-life scenarios
- Creating a plan to pay for nursing and long-term care as you age
- Keeping you updated on the latest changes in laws that affect your estate plan
Learn more about our personalized estate planning that is tailored to meet your unique needs and goals. We can discuss your concerns, review the details of your estate, and create a comprehensive plan designed to provide the maximum protection possible for you and your loved ones.