Experienced Estate Planning Attorneys
Estate planning can be complicated, and working with an attorney can feel intimidating. But it doesn't have to be! Our law firm is highly experienced in all aspects of estate planning and elder law, and we aim to provide our clients with the supportive, flexible legal guidance they need to feel confident.
To best serve our clients, we have offices in the following Wisconsin locations:
Krause Estate Planning & Elder Law Center is a board-certified estate planning specialist by The Estate Law Specialist Board, Inc. As a firm, we are known for our dedication to providing clients with the type of reliable representation that helps them feel heard and understood. Whether you're just beginning your estate planning journey or need help with a probate matter, our team is ready to help.
Keep reading to learn more about our services, or call (608) 344-5491 to schedule a confidential consultation. You can also send us a message online!
Comprehensive Services to Meet Your Needs
At Krause Estate Planning & Elder Law Center, we understand that your needs are unique and often multifaceted when it comes to planning for the future. That's why we offer many services to address every aspect of your estate planning and elder law requirements.
Our seasoned attorneys are prepared to guide you through the intricate process of estate planning, helping you to secure your family's future most effectively. In addition to estate planning and elder law, we are also proficient in estate administration and probate, ensuring a smooth transition of your assets when the time comes.
We can help with any estate planning or elder law matter, including:
- Asset Protection
- Wills & Trusts
- Medicaid Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Long-Term Care Planning
- Power of Attorney
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Wisconsin Probate
- Charitable Planning
- Veterans Benefits
- Business Succession Planning
At Krause Estate Planning & Elder Law Center, we pride ourselves on our comprehensive approach, taking care to understand your individual needs and providing tailored solutions designed to help protect your interests and the interests of your loved ones.
The Benefits of Estate Planning
By taking proactive steps in the present, you can ensure peace of mind for your future and that of your loved ones. That said, it's crucial to understand that it's never too late to get started. Beginning the estate planning process might seem daunting, yet some initial steps can help streamline the journey.
Some good first steps to take when beginning estate planning include:
- List all assets, including properties, investments, and valuable personal belongings.
- Identify the beneficiaries you'd like to receive these assets after your passing.
- Consult with an attorney about drafting a will that outlines your wishes for asset distribution and your preferred estate administrator.
- Establish durable powers of attorney for both your medical and financial needs.
- Consider establishing a trust to help further protect assets for a beneficiary.
These steps can lay a strong foundation for a comprehensive estate plan.
Get the Guidance You Need from Dedicated Professionals
Though many people associate estate planning with the wealthy, most people can benefit from some level of estate and end-of-life planning. Doing so can help you gain peace of mind and assurance that you and your loved ones will be cared for according to your wishes.
By working with one of our attorneys for your estate planning needs, you can benefit from our:
- Personalized Approach: We understand that every client's situation is unique, and we tailor our services to meet your specific needs and goals.
- Experienced Guidance: With years of experience, our attorneys can navigate the complexities of estate planning, probate, and elder law with ease.
- Comprehensive Services: We provide a broad range of services, addressing all aspects of your estate planning and elder law requirements.
At Krause Estate Planning & Elder Law Center, we are here for our clients through it all. We know that delicacy and compassion are critical in these matters, just as is strong representation that is focused on protecting you and your loved ones. When you need us most, we are here for you.
To schedule an appointment at one of our Madison, Milwaukee, Oregon, or Brookfield, WI locations, contact us online or call us at (608) 344-5491.
We're very happy with the decisions we made about our estate planning.Silvia
Attorney Krause made our estate planning process as smooth as possible.Maddie
Dan and his amazingly detailed staff made what I had expected would be a tedious and arduous task very pleasant.George
Pursuit of Excellence